- Take one plate, crack an egg on it, add some milk and beat it.
- Take another plate and pour breadcrumbs
- Warm up your frying pan (not too high), put a blob of butter on it and then add some oil (I use sunflower, whatever floats your boat)
- Once it is hot you are ready to go!
- Dip your turkey slices first in the egg batter, followed by the breadcrumbs
- Fry until golden and cooked through
I personally like the “Portuguese rolls” from Spinneys. You can put a slice of onion inside, lettuce, etc…some cheese, and I really like to use a good serving of “Ocean Spray” cranberry sauce (makes it feel a bit “Thanksgiving-ish).