Competition: Philips Pamper Hamper Celebrating 30 Years!

In celebration of Philips AVENT turning the big 3-0 they have launched a ‘Tiny Achievements’ campaign! In cooperation with Al Qadi Pharmacy and Est, the ‘Tiny Achievements’ campaign came to life. The campaign seeks to provide an opportunity for mothers to focus on the positives in their daily parenting challenges and share them with the world. Whether it is having a shower before lunchtime, successfully breast feeding for the first time, or getting baby to sleep with no tears, Philips AVENT wants to hear about these successes.

Mommy in Dubai has the pleasure of giving away a giant Philips Pamper Hamper with LOADS of great Philips beauty products for one lucky mother! A few of the items will include a hair straightener, a hair curler, a epilator, along with scented candles, bath salts and beauty treatment products!

To be in the chance of winning:
1. Leave a comment below OR on my Facebook  page {here}
    Telling me what your ‘Tiny Achievement’ is.
2. Like & share my contest post with your friends and family {here}
3. PLUS for ANOTHER chance at winning, head on over to the Philips AVENT page and
    tell them what your ‘Tiny Achievement’ is right {here}

Contest closes on October 31st, 2014.

8 Comments on Competition: Philips Pamper Hamper Celebrating 30 Years!

1. Umm Hanna
    October 24, 2014 at 3:17 pm (3 years ago)

My Tiny Achievements is my 2 lovely daugther,being a full time mother of two kids is not easy,as my kids have only 1 year gap,most of the people asking if they are twins because they are almost the same age,in the start it was very hard for me to take care of them both,as i'm alone in home and my husband is working and we are far from our family,no one is helping me,imagine i have 1 year old baby plus i have a month old one,in the start i was crying from my situation but now i thank God that i raised them without any help from other people that is my biggest achievement as a mother,now my first daughter is already in the school KG 1 and the other one is in nursery…

2. Faiza saud
    October 26, 2014 at 10:21 am (3 years ago)

My tiny achievements was when I gave my newborn his bath for the very first time and his smile with a cute dimple was just priceless.Being a mother is truly a blessing.

3. Juliet Fenty Gerbich
    October 26, 2014 at 11:52 am (3 years ago)

My tiny achievement is that I have been training for a 5k in November and I am now able to say that I am able to run it. Also I am able to help my son with something small and he things it is a big deal and gives me hugs and kisses.

4. Umm Hanna
    October 26, 2014 at 1:16 pm (3 years ago)

thank you for this amazing opportunity,wish to win this pampering set to help me pamper myself after a whole tiring day..

5. Khushbu Gandhi
    October 26, 2014 at 1:46 pm (3 years ago)

Being able to be just me for an hour everyday. After the birth of my son, I had played the role of a doting mother and wife. I had neglected myself all these years to be able to be there for them whenever they needed me. Now that my son is a bit older and able to stay away from me, i love devoting this precious one hour for myself. it could be anything, going for a walk at the nearest park or a trip to the beauty salon. This makes me feel good and revitalizes me and gives me the zeal to start over all the tasks again.

6. Tanya Dmello
    October 29, 2014 at 7:36 am (3 years ago)

My tiny achievement by far has to be breastfeeding my baby. I have two kids under two years one is 21 months and my youngest is now 5 months. Breastfeeding though is supposed to be the most natural thing in the world wasn’t so easy with me, I often struggled with low supply post C-section with my first child but was determined to find a way that would work better for my family. I still wanted my baby to get the benefits of breast milk, I just didn’t want the frustration associated with breastfeeding. So I decided to buy the Philips AVENT Comfort Double Electric pump. The instruction manual tells you to find a comfy chair, sit back, and use the pump. Being a new mum for the first time with no sleep and a hungry baby this was by far my best purchase. The Philip AVENT Comfort Breast Pump is the closest to breastfeeding that I’ve ever experienced in a pump. When you turn the unit on, it has a similar feel to an infant’s latch. When I first saw the words, “More Comfort, More Milk” on the box, I focused on the first part and ignored the second part. As a person who has always suffered from low supply, and even turned to herbal supplements like Fenugreek to increase supply, I never thought that my pump might be the reason for the lack of milk. But now I know better. The pump you use matters. It really matters. Now my second baby is enjoying her milk!!

7. Shilpa Jain
    October 30, 2014 at 7:35 am (3 years ago)

My tiny achievement is losing 6 kgs in two months. I have been putting on weight since my younger son was born, 16 years ago. I blamed it on heredity and tried very little to lose weight. Now i am having arthritis and doctors have asked me to lose upto 20 kgs. I am on strict diet and doing yoga. This is a great feeling.

8. Mariam Mukhtar
    October 30, 2014 at 9:25 am (3 years ago)

My tiny achievement would be having my baby on breast feeding till 2.5 yrs… I was a working mother and i wanted my baby to have the goodness of the mothers milk as well. I bought this Philips Breast pump and would express milk while at work and store in the refrigerator. This tiny effort from my side, would leave sufficient supply for my baby to drink for the other day. I led by examples with so many of my female colleagues who were upset after having baby and returning back to work. They would do the same as i did and yes our babies were healthy n happy because they got to enjoy the goodness of the mothers milk for a long time 🙂