A perfect summer would not be complete without juicy watermelon, cherries, strawberries & blackberries!
I can’t recall where I saw this idea online, so sadly I was not the one who invented it! BUT I did give it a try and put my own spin on it. My little helper Ruby put together this pizza! It was really EASY & FUN to make!
- A round slice of watermelon
- Yogurt (you can add honey for extra sweetness)
- Fresh fruit (berries of your choice)
- *Optional* Garnish with chia seeds or other super-foods of your choice
- Try to cut an even round of melon (I am terrible at cutting and mine turned out a bit wonky)
- Smear yogurt on the melon
- Garnish with cut up berries
- Slice & serve!