I heart candy clips! So when I saw these ‘Love Heart’ candies at Park n’ Shop the other week I knew I had to buy them and make them into a sweet craft!
What you need:
- Metal hair barrette’s (whatever style you like) or metal rings
- Thin piece of felt to cover clip
- Strong adhesive such as jewelry glue (found in Satwa) or Gorilla Glue (found in Carrefour or Ace)
- Clear nail varnish or nail hardener
- Pick out all your fav Love Heart quotes to use
- Cut a thin strip of felt to cover your metal clip. Glue felt to clip using glue of choice (mentioned above)
- If you are making a ring then skip the felt and just glue down the candy!
- Glue candy to hair clip
- Paint the candies with nail varnish (minimum of 3 coats)
- If you find the words on your Love Hearts have somewhat faded you can always go over the ridges (gently) with a wax crayon or pencil crayon