I mentioned on Facebook the other day that after a very bad incident that happened at my children’s school I had to remove them permanently from said school. In the meantime, they will be at home with me until I find a school we love.
The last few days have been tricky and the kids have been testing my patience. Just yesterday, I was in the kitchen making something to eat only to discover my 3 year old son colored all over the living room wall with black pen. This is not something he would usually do… I tried to stay calm and headed over to good old google!
I found the perfect solution but wasn’t entirely sure it would really work! It sounded too good to be true!
Luckily it DID and I can’t wait to share with you!
Before & After:
You can see the middle area where I worked the baking soda into completely removed all the pen stains! The areas I did not work yet are still covered in pen!
What you Need:
- Baking soda
- Pour a generous amount of baking soda into bowl
- Add a small amount of water to make a thick paste
- Apply paste to wall and work area with a sponge
- Continue to scrub with baking soda and sponge until stain disappears (one minute)
- Wipe wall clean with damp rag